(+34) 947 463 646 - (+34) 617 95 34 92 info@turismoburgos.com

WALL

Its construction was ordered by King Alfonso X the Wise in 1276. It is not preserved in its entirety, although we can admire some remains of it and six of its twelve gates: San Esteban, San Gil, San Juan, Santa María, La Judería and San Martín.

Para contratar nuestros servicios o para cualquier información adicional, llámanos o envíanos un email:

Tfno./Fax: (+34) 947 463 646
Móvil:  (+34) 617 953 492
Email: info@turismoburgos.com